Colour Catcher® & Oxi Stain Removal Hygiene
Prevents colour runs, tackles tough stains and kills 99.9% of bacteria in the wash
- Colour Catcher® & Oxi Stain Removal Hygiene sachets allow you to mix washes, to keep your whites white and your colours bright, and at the same time to remove the toughest stains and kill 99.9% of bacteria – in one easy, ready to use sachet.
- The sachet contains stain removers rich in active oxygen and germ killing agents. The powder immediately dissolves on contact with water, getting to the heart of your wash to lift off even the most difficult stains leaving your whites and colours stain and germ free.
- The Colour Catcher® sachet acts like a magnet, protecting clothes by trapping any loose dye and dirt in the wash. The proof is on the sachet!®
- Colour Catcher® - The smart way to wash.
How to use?
Please read all advice carefully before use. Read more...
- Place the sachet at the back of the machine drum before loading the washing.
- Add your detergent and select the appropriate washing cycle according to the garment manufacturer’s instructions
- At the end of the wash, remove and dispose of the sachet and dry the clothing as soon as possible
Pre-wash for tough dried in stains:
- Add one sachet to 2 litres of water at 40oC.
- Soak colours for a maximum of 1 hour, and whites for up to 6 hours.
- Certain fabrics are more susceptible to colour runs; red or dark coloured fabrics and cotton garments. To ensure maximum effectiveness for items with poor colour fastness use one or more Colour Catcher® sheets in addition.
- New coloured garments should be washed separately for at least the first 5 or 6 washes whilst certain large dark coloured items, such as jeans and towels, should always be washed separately.
- Effectiveness cannot be guaranteed where large quantities of dye run from non-colourfast garments.
- Reasonable care should be taken if mixing colours with whites
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather items.
- Always follow the washing machine manufacturer’s instructions
- Rubber gloves should be worn for all hand use.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use in the tumble dryer.
- Do not cut or open the sachet. Close the box after use and store in a cool,dry place.
- Always adapt the number of sachets to the quantity of washing and dye released. In the case of heavily soiled laundry use two sachets
- Effective from 40oC on germs, from 30oC on stains.
- Carton made from recycled board
- Sachet and carton are recyclable
- Hygiene claim tested in front loading washing machines only