Prevents colour runs, allows mixed washes
- Colour Catcher® is a revolutionary sheet that prevents colour runs, allowing mixed colour washes. Wash with confidence every time with maximum colour protection.
- Every time you wash bright or dark coloured clothes, traces of dye bleed into your laundry. These dyes build up over time to give your clothes a dull, grubby appearance.
- Each anti-transfer sheet is treated with special ingredients that act like a magnet protecting your clothes by trapping loose dye and dirt during the wash - The proof is on the sheet!®
Colour Catcher® - The smart way to wash.
How to use?
Please read all advice carefully before use.Read more...
- Place the sheet(s) at the back of the machine drum before loading the washing.
- Add your detergent and select the appropriate washing cycle according to the garment manufacturer’s instructions
- At the end of the wash remove and dispose of the sheet(s) and dry the clothing as soon as possible
- Certain fabrics are more susceptible to colour runs; red or dark coloured fabrics and cotton garments. To ensure maximum effectiveness for items with poor colour fastness use 2 or 3 sheets
- New coloured garments should be washed separately for at least the first 5 or 6 washes whilst certain large dark coloured items, such as jeans and towels, should always be washed separately
- Effectiveness cannot be guaranteed where large quantities of dye run from non-colourfast garments
- Reasonable care should be taken if mixing colours with whites
- Always follow the washing machine manufacturer’s instructions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Suitable for hand and machine washing and safe for the dryer.
- Suitable for use at all temperatures and on all fabrics.
- Carton made from recycled board.
- Sheet and carton are recyclable.
- Colour Catcher® does not put any chemicals in the water